Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Reasons Why I Need to Succeed in Life...

Yes I know, there are more practical things/ways to spend my (and my parents) hard earned money on instead of bags but thats just my passion and theres nothing anyone can do about it :P For as long as I remember, one of my top goals in life was to own a Lana Marks clutch and that goal has not changed; its only expanded to include the Hermes Ostrich Birkin among other exotic handbags. Of course owning a house, providing for my family, and giving back to charity is also on my to-do list but lets just take a moment to pay homage to my favorite 3 wonderfully beautiful but ridiculously expensive bags:

1. Lana Marks Alligator Cleopatra clutch; $100,000. This clutch is adorned with 1,500 diamonds, hand-picked alligator skin, and only 5 are made per year. Charlize Theron and Helen Mirrin both carried this clutch when they won the Oscar. Okay so I can buy my SL 500 with this money but still, admit you love this clutch just as much as me!

2. Hermes Crocodile Birkin; $120,000. This bag breaks my heart...not only is it an Hermes Birkin, but it is a crocodile Birkin whose clasp is decorated with diamonds adding up to 10 carats set in white gold. But you wanna know the truly sad thing about this bag?? It was last photographed on the arms of Britney Spears...not the once toned and fabulous Briney but the now "I'm on suicide watch" Britney. Tragic, I know...of all people, SHE has one of the two ever made.

















3. Chanel Diamond Forever; $260,150. Chanel will be releasing 13 of these bad boys this Christmas season. It follows the same trend as the last two bags...crocodile/alligator skin decorated with lots and lots of diamonds and white gold. If anyone was to buy this bag, I would recommend getting it insured and locked up in the bank during the days that its not in use...
I could seriously go on and on with pictures of expensive bags but I think these three are the most extravagant out there. The Hermes Crocodile Birkin ranks first in my heart but I would take the other two as well if offered to me :) Since I'm not greedy, I'll settle for the regular version of all three or even better...the OSTRICH version!!!!!
**PS: I absolutely love all the comments that I'm getting but I don't mean for anyone to feel like they're forced to comment...its just nice to hear back from my friends! But by no means do I want you guys to feel obligated to comment...no pressure people, this is just all in good fun :)**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ballerrrrrrrr

i have yet to find a dream bag. and i hope when i find it, it doesn't overlap w/ you b/c i'm sure you'll get it before me. HAHAHAHA

cheeky_deb said...

i agree with irene...i have yet to find a dream bag, but then again i'm not big on bags...

Unknown said...

My favorite is 2nd one, Hermes~~~