Monday, October 29, 2007

Emanuel Ungaro Parallele black pailette tank dress

I know everyone keeps saying sequins will be out by 2008 but honestly I think I could make this dress work even when it goes out again. This is a vintage dress from the 1980s...when sequins were first born :) This dress is a very simple tank dress with a taffeta skirt at the bottom. I love the fact that it doesn't have sequins everywhere and the skirt looks so flowly and flirty. DZ and JK...this would be totally hot with our Activa patent sandals!! In fact, this dress would probably look hot with all my shoes and purses...I want I want I WANT!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the sequins go in a diagonal right???

Mary Heller said...

This is question about a Manuel Ungaro Parallele 3/4 coat I bought a couple of years ago and which has disintegrated before my eyes. It started out as a handsome padded bronze jacket with a sheen finish. It is now cracked, peeling and unwearable. What should I do? It was not cheap! Mary Heller

Purse Addict said...

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear about your coat :( In your situation, I would take the coat back to the boutique where you purchased it and have the SAs take a look. Even if they wont fix the coat for you, most boutiques can refer you to their own go-to tailor. Hope things work out for your and your coat!