Monday, October 29, 2007

Paul & Joe Sister Grafiti Herringbone Coat

Although it has yet to get really cold in LA, I feel like its time to start looking for this year's winter coat :) Since I'm not very tall, I have to be really picky when it comes to buying coats...its very easy for me to look like I'm swimming in one! I want something more dressy this year and I want it to be long. The one shown on the left is from Paul & Joe Sister...I would love to walk around with this outfit on...I just need the coat and the chic Louboutins :) As you can see, the back has really cute pleats and when the coat is buttoned all the way, you get a nice collar too. I would say button it all the way up when you want a more dressy look (and also when it gets too cold) and leave the front open for a more casual day look.

2 comments:

cheeky_deb said...

very chic...but Paul & Joe stuff is always chic...

Unknown said...

i like the collar more when its open, i dunno why.... ha