Tuesday, October 2, 2007

YSL Muse Bag

Doesn't Jessica Alba look like a complete yet super hot bitch in this picture?? I think shes gorgeous but yes, a little on the not very likable side. In any case, shes rocking that beige trench coat and more importantly is showing all of us the correct way to tote the YSL Muse :) I know, you must all be sick of YSL by now but this should be my last piece on it so just bear with me!!

You see, in my perfect world, I would be getting the YSL Muse in blue ostrich AND the Chanel J12 watch for Christmas. But in the real world, I'll be lucky if I can convince my dad to just grant me one of these two luxury items. I can't find any pictures of the blue ostrich Muse online but you just gotta trust me on this one...ITS GORGEOUS!!! The Muse comes in three sizes, oversize, large, and the medium/small size. I think a large or maybe even the medium/small would do for me...the oversize, as seen on Jessica, is way to big for my taste. The Muse is a fairly simplistic bag but the blue ostrich is just to die for. Since I've kinda gone overboard with my purse purchases this year, I think I'm still going to stick with the Chanel J12 and will sadly have to let the ostrich Muse go. Maybe I'll settle for a regular black leather Muse but that one will have to wait until later too cus Bottega is first in line right now :)

**PS: I'm wearing my new YSL platforms and THEY'RE INCREDIBLY COMFY!!! YSL officially has my heart now :) **

**PPS: Again for all you secret blog readers...please leave a comment...it can be as simple as "hi" but I would still appreciate it (ahem...thats you DA!!)...please use JK as an example as she is a model blog reader **

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Jessica Alba is SO PRETTY

Unknown said...

i hate jessica alba. skinny bitch who thinks she's marginalized by hollywood b/c of her "CURVES" and not her inability to act. someone smack her w/ a baguette. HAHA

Unknown said...

I absolutely agree about Jessica's "inability to act" which is why I can't stand to watch any of her stuff.. which reminds me, what does she exactly do? haha.. but I suppose when you look as good as she does, you can still be rich & famous for it.. good for her~!