Sunday, October 28, 2007

Christian Dior Wristlet

Last night we celebrated DZ's birthday in Santa Monica and I brought my handy dandy Dior wristlet to keep me company. Kent bought me this for my birthday last year and usually on nights when I know theres going to be crowds and dancing, I choose this over the Fendi clutch. The loops that dangles from your wrist is detachable and the insides are lined with credit card holders. This is sorta like a more convenient wallet. I can get away with squeezing in my camera and eyeliner but that's about it. The thing that I love about wristlets is the fact that you can dance the night away and still rest assured that you'll leave with everything you came with. Of course, if you're in for some heavy dancing, its best to keep wristlets as light as possible since you don't want it clunking down on your sexy dance companion(s). Wristlets, clutches, and small shoulder bags are a must-have since dragging your purse around on a night out is a big no-no. Good job hun, I've taught you well!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We usually just leave our purses at our table and make sure to watch it carefully or have at least one person stay at the table if it's impossible to watch it from the dance floor. Usuually works out just fine though.