Monday, October 15, 2007

Chopard Happy Diamond Watch

If you don't talk to me on a daily basis, you might not have noticed that I'm currently obsessed with watches. Although a Chopard is not realistic at the moment...I desire to have one by the time I'm married...my parents or my husband can give it to me as a wedding gift :) This is one of the Happy Diamond watches and the cute little free-floating diamonds make me very happy...the price is another story :X Chopard watches, in my opinion, stand above even Rolex watches. There's a certain elegance that you just can't find anywhere else. Chopard watches are usually on the more dainty, lady-like side...perfect for me when I'm in my 30s!! Sadly, at the moment I must refrain from googling too many Chopard watch images since currently the only Chopard's that are in my price range are basically the bottom of the barrel, non-diamond Chopards. I'll make do with the Chanel J12 and Omega Speedmaster...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...... thats like a car hanging from your wrist. hahaha

Unknown said...

I like the white one I showed you better.. =O)