Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Marc Jacobs Baby Gift Box

This makes me want to have a baby...NOW!!! If I had any friends who had babies I would definitely get this for them...how cute is that little infant shirt thingy?!! Any baby would look cute wearing that! Yes I know, baby clothes are a waste of money because the kid can probably only wear it once or twice but I don't care...when I have babies of my own, they will be the most fashionable little babies ever :) All my hs friends will tell you that dressing up my future kids has been my dream since forever and yes, I'll probably end up spoiling my kids but most of you probably will too!! I easily influence others with my love of fashion (I've even managed to educate Kent!) and I so plan on rubbing off all of this onto my future kids as well. I better have a girl since I'm basically planning on having her inherit all of my belongings. My son won't have as much to inherit but he'll be stylin' in baby Lacoste shirts and Polo tees :) Ahhh...can't wait!! Okay you all are probably rolling your eyes right now so I'll shut up...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a girl so she can be my Barbie doll.

Purse Addict said...

LOL...you're funny Julia...I do too :)

Unknown said...

i love baby clothes.......... i want to sqqqqquuuueeeeze them.