Sunday, October 28, 2007

Christian Louboutin Activa Patent Leather Platform Sandals

When I first started this blog, one of my biggest challenges was getting pictures of my blog items in action. Kent would get annoyed if I kept asking him to take pictures of me modeling my beloved shoes, purses, clothes, etc. and Libby's not the most cooperative model :P But I think I've found my solution...get a few drinks in the person and they'll be more than willing to be a model :D DZ willingly let me take a picture of her Louboutin's last night and wa-lah, I have a new post! These sexy Louboutin's were one of the original three Louboutin's that I got back in May. JK and DZ both also have a pair. I was super surprised that DZ wore them out last night since she complained about how uncomfortable they were but I guess they were just too sexy to pass up. These shoes have great height and do a great job of elongating your legs. Looking at this picture makes me want to wear these shoes more...these are probably my least worn Louboutins, I think I've worn them once but thats not because they're uncomfortable. These are actually one of my more comfy Louboutin's but I usually feel too dressed up with these on. DZ also taught me a new trick last night (although I probably should've thought of this a long time ago)...for shoes that fit too tightly on your feet, stuff them with a big ball of socks and leave them like that for a few days...its the same idea as getting them stretched at the stores :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wore these when I went out this weekend too!! But I was sitting down most of the time so I was ok. ^__^

cheeky_deb said...

thanks for posting a pic of my foot! hahaha...i'm surprised my feet didn't hurt that much.