Monday, October 15, 2007

Specchio Very Prive Pump

Okay you must all be sick of Louboutins by now but I'm so in love with this pewter shade of grey that I just had to share this with you. This is officially my new favorite color and it seems that all of the big name designers seem to agree with my taste :) This is basically the same color that is featured on the Louboutin Bling-Bling peep-toes posted earlier but this comes at a much more affordable price. These shoes would totally make any ordinary black attire the center of attention...Louboutins have that effect on people. Okay I've had enough of all this lusting after Louboutin Prive pumps..I WILL purchase one by the end of this year...full price or sale price...but of course, preferable sale price :P I vow to hold off getting another Louboutin until after I've acquired a pair of Prive peep-toes!! At this point, I'll take any color...nude, black, pewter, white, etc...I just want a pair..NOW!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL

I know, I said I want Black Patent Leather but I'm getting pretty desperate now..

Unknown said...

i have this thing against white shoes. i like the nude/pink one from an earlier post.