Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dior Cannage Frame Bag

I kinda, sorta like this bag but its definitely not a to-die-for bag. However, this bag is one of the better ones to come out of the house of Dior in a looooong time. I can kinda see this bag being cute on my shoulders :) Its lambskin leather with antique brass which is a pretty good combo in my book. This is a pretty low-key bag but it comes with the signature Dior D charm and the Dior stitched pattern. I think the most attractive thing about this bag is the fact that it appears to be a bag for everyday use. Easy to match, durable, no tricky closure designs...in short, you'll be getting a lot of use for your money! I have yet to try this bag on so I can't say with 100% certainty that its cute in person but definitely something to consider as a possible candidate...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah.... low key everyday use bag... its aiight. haha

cheeky_deb said...

i like it coz it has a D...i like anything that has my initials...vain much? hahaha...