Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Lanvin Kansas

I'm still a tad bit bitter over passing up the metallic Lanvin Kansas back in May because the new generation of Lanvin Kansas totes aren't as cute but will have to do for now. I first noticed this eye catching bag on Barney's weekly email and then again when bagsnob Kelly blogged about it. Since DZ loves purple, I've been taking notice of more and more purple things lately and this bag is slowly growing on me. I know patent is in right now but I can't help but think within a few years, all things patent will be deemed cheesy once again. This bag is totally young and hip but I just don't know how much use I would get out of this one. The regular black leather Kansas might be much more useful and durable.

**See update on "Impromptu Barney's Trip"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this past summer/spring i had a thing for primary colors.. hahah

cheeky_deb said...

but it's purple! hahaha, j/k. Patent is ok if it's a neutral color so you can at least use it when it's not trendy anymore. Purple patent just screams "I'm trendy now but might not be next season!"

Unknown said...

i like it but i don't think i don't think it's me.. it's too much like a rock star for my taste..

btw, are you taking requests on blog topics? if so, i would like to request a blog on my (?) cartier watch, hehe.. i've been dreaming about it since sunday..